Annual Subscriptions for 2021
St Audrys Golf Club will pay the joining fee for New Members- saving £120
|Graduated Member (age 18-25)
|Graduated Member (age 26-35)
|Junior Member (up to age 17)
||£36.00 incl VAT
How to Join
- Decide on the type of membership
- Download the application form using the button below or contact the club secretary or pick up a form at the club
- Complete the form and return to the club secretary or pop it through the club post box
- On receipt of your application form you will be sent an invoice for the selected membership category.
- Upon receipt of payment the club secretary will confirm membership and provide your member's bag tag and instructions on how to register for ClubV1 Members Hub through the Members Area.
- The secretary will advise on how to join in the various sections if required.
Our Membership Application form can be downloaded below.
Benefits of Membership
- Play as much golf for a little over £1 per day
- Friendly and competitive sections for Men, Ladies, Seniors (over 55) and Juniors
- Play in a wide variety of competitions
- Subscription includes England Golf and Suffolk Golf fees
- Maintain a World Handicap Index
- Use of practice putting green and practice short game area with bunker
- Reduced green fees for guests
- Clubhouse social events
Please feel free to download our Membership Application form.